CheckMate™ QA Tackles Laboratory and Factory Floor Package Coding Verification
Incorporating a high resolution vision system and a held-held bar code scanner, CheckMate™ QA allows all aspects of package coding to be verified before and during a production run.
A typical verification workflow leads the user through:
1) Scan barcode on job/recipe/BOM sheet to load new job
2) Scan 2D data matrix code on label/sleeve to verify correct label/sleeve has been chosen
3) Scan barcode on case/carton to ensure correct case/carton has been chosen
4) Place pack under vision system to verify correct artwork, promotional labels & printed text
5) Enter key production data such as Modified Atmosphere Packaging gas percentages
On factory floor installations the relevant line is held in stop mode until 1)-5) are successfully completed. This prevents shipping incorrectly coded product.